Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Breakthrough FINALLY!
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Breakthrough FINALLY! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:37 am
    ----
WOO HOO!! party FINALLY!! I have waited over a year scouring the Italian records looking for the next generation back. Tonight I found the processetti records of a woman with an unfamiliar name. Then I saw her parents names - Luigi Napolitano and Maria Rua - my grandfather's grandfather on his father's side!! Poor Luigi was already dead which is why I have not found anything past him. Included was Luigi's death record and his father's death record which included his parent's names! WOO HOO!! Then I realized, I already had these documents!!! They were sent to me by a man in Portugal! So I guess I am related to him!
party party

#2: Re: Breakthrough FINALLY! Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:08 am
    ----
That's great. I'm happy for you. It always feels good to find information.

party

#3: Re: Breakthrough FINALLY! Author: JamesE PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:26 am
    ----
Awesome!! Congrats!! Smile

#4: Re: Breakthrough FINALLY! Author: chanchisfea PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:43 am
    ----
*joins the dance*

party party

WOO HOO!! I'm so happy for you! kiss

Liz Cool

#5: Re: Breakthrough FINALLY! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:24 am
    ----
Thanks everybody. Oh yes, Liz...with these records, I discovered that Domenico Garrafa's grandmother is the sister of my g g g grandfather!!!! So now I can give them the rest of their Napolitano line because it is mine too. We are related on both sides of thed family! Dios mio! I am going to need another translation for them Liz. WOO HOO!
party
*still dancing*

#6: Re: Breakthrough FINALLY! Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:52 am
    ----
What terrific news!!!

Congrats,
Biff

#7: Re: Breakthrough FINALLY! Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:00 pm
    ----
party

Yea!!! Cathy!!!

#8: Re: Breakthrough FINALLY! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:20 pm
    ----
That's great Cathy! I'm sorry we missed each other last night..I want to hear more.

#9: Re: Breakthrough FINALLY! Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:38 pm
    ----
Yay!!! party party party ! That is so cool Cathy, keep it up. Mr. Green

-> General Discussion Groups